Delhi – A Cultural Spectacle beyond a National Capital
Destined to serve as a royal capital since its birth, Delhi owes its cultural richness to the dynasties and empires that conquered it, bejeweled it with marvelous arts and architectures and left their imprints to last till eternity. As you begin to probe the city layer by layer, what surfaces is the historical and cultural supremacy which is difficult to imitate. Visit it during any part of the year and you would be a witness to stupendous architecture, grand festivities, interesting lifestyles, mouthwatering delicacies and an extravagant feast. If you need assistance to make the experience memorable, Likemytrip.com offers its participation.
Places to Visit
Mughal Heritage is indeed the best thing happened to Delhi. From the sprawling Red Fort Complex to the peaceful premises of Jama Masjid and from the soaring minaret called Qutub Minar to the fascinating Humayun’s Tomb, there is no dearth of eye-pleasing sites that the Mughal Emperors bestowed upon the city.
Delhi is also home to some beautiful Hindu Temples like Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple and Laxmi Narayan Temple, peaceful memorials like Rajghat (Mahatma Gandhi’s funeral site) and India Gate, exciting venues like Jantar Mantar Observatory and National Museum and a lot more.
- Heritage tours introduce the visitors to over 1,200 heritage buildings, including colonial structures.
- Attend the festivals like Diwali, Durga Puja, Holi, Krishna Janamashthmi and others and you would be enthralled by the enthusiasm in the air.
- Opportunities like Auto Expo, Indian International Trade Fair, Republic Day Parade, Delhi World Book Fair, International Mango Festival, Kite Flying festival and other offbeat events are what you must grab with both hands.
- Take a cycle-rickshaw ride to Chandni Chowk, the network of traditional bazaars selling every possible item from handicrafts to electronic goods.
- Don’t leave Delhi without subjecting your taste buds to the spicy street foods like kachori, aaloo chat, chole bhature and samosa; classic preparations like butter chicken, kebabs, biryani and kadahi chicken and desserts like rasmalai, faluda, jalebi and more.
Just agree to our offer of an amazing Delhi tour and holiday experience and you won’t be disappointed.