Rakesh Jhunjhunwala earns ₹861 crore from these two shares in at some point


Rakesh Jhunjhunwala portfolio: Amid sharp upside motion on Thursday commerce session, ace Indian investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s internet price grew round 861 crore after respectable rise in his two portfolio shares — Titan Firm and Star Well being Insurance coverage. Titan share value yesterday appreciated from 2587.30 to 2706 apiece ranges, logging 118.70 per share rise on Thursday session. Equally, Star Well being share value surged from 608.80 to 641 apiece ranges, ascending 32.20 per share on Thursday session.

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala share holding

In response to Titan Firm’s shareholding sample for October to December 2021 interval, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and his spouse Rekha Jhunjhunwala have invested within the firm. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala owns 3,57,10,395 Titan Firm shares, which is 4.02 per cent of complete issued paid-up capital of the corporate. Equally, Rekha Jhunjhunwala holds 95,40,575 Titan shares or 1.07 per cent stake within the firm. So, Jhunjhunwala couple collectively personal 4,52,50,970 firm shares or 5.09 per cent stake on this Tata Group flagship firm.

As per the newest change communication, Large Bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has declared that he holds 10,07,53,935 shares, which is 17.50 per cent of the whole issued paid-up capital of the corporate.

Rise in Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s internet price

As Rakesh Jhunjhunwala holds 4,52,50,970 Titan Firm shares and Titan share value ascended 118.70 on Thursday. So, internet rise in Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s internet price is round 537 crore ( 118.70 x 4,52,50,970).

Equally, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala holds 10,07,53,935 Star Well being shares that surged 32.20 per share on Thursday. Therefore, internet rise in Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s internet price as a consequence of rise in Star Well being share value is round 324 crore ( 32.20 x 10,07,53,935).

Due to this fact, complete rise in Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s internet price as a consequence of rise in Titan share value and Star Well being share value is round 861 crore ( 537 crore + 324 crore).

Catch all of the Enterprise Information, Market Information, Breaking Information Occasions and Newest Information Updates on Stay Mint.
Obtain The Mint Information App to get Each day Market Updates.

Extra
Much less

Subscribe to Mint Newsletters

* Enter a legitimate electronic mail

* Thanks for subscribing to our publication.

Submit your remark



Supply hyperlink

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.